Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A New, Crafty Blog

I've decided to start a new craft/sewing/art/spirituality blog this year. 2008 is a year where my creativity and my spirituality are going to be at the forefront of my life and at the top of my list of priorities.
I learned a hell of a lot in 2007, much of it excruciating and painful, and I am going in to 2008 with these lessons under my belt and a renewed sense of the importance of creativity and spirituality as a part of my self care. I will be updating this blog somewhat regularly with projects I'm currently working on, things I want to focus on in the future and hopefully some tutorials from time to time. I'd like to customize it more, but my knowledge of web design stuff is severely limited. If anyone wants to trade blog design (or their own crafty things) for some of the crafty things you will find on here just let me know.
May we all learn to stand up for the things we believe in, help to alleviate the suffering of others, find compassion in our hearts and have an abundant and peaceful 2008.

No comments: