Saturday, February 9, 2008

Wisdom in my pocket (instead of my mouth)

I just got back up from FL last night and now I have a little more than two weeks to pack up my belongings and move across the country for the second time in less than six months. While I was in FL I didn't place any merchandise in shops like I had planned because I got my wisdom teeth out instead! They've needed to come out for almost a decade now and when the opportunity presented itself I jumped at it. So that means that I will have to ship merch across the country, but at least I finally had a surgery I've needed for years! Well, I have to get high on lortab and sit around drinking my food. I may not post until I'm back in CA, but know it's just because I'm busy packing up my life again, not because I don't love you!

No comments: